Terms & Policies
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this website may only be accessible if you have registered.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our written consent. Material on this website may not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and may not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to these aforementioned rights, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year; however websites do occasionally encounter downtime due to server or other technical issues. Ghafari will not be liable to any person or company if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible, we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- With the exception of personally identifiable information, which should be directly sent only to the Ghafari Human Resources department, any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise us to the contrary, we are free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material: for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; which is harmful in nature, including, but not limited to computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
- Ghafari will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions: you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of the aforementioned conditions, you agree that you will fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect; we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this website is provided without any conditions other than those stated above, or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which, but for these Terms, may have effect in relation to this website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable laws. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America. All users acknowledge and agree that any action brought against Ghafari which relates to this website will be brought in the State of Michigan, and to the extent that state law is applicable, will be subject to the laws of the State of Michigan.
Our company name is: GHAFARI ASSOCIATES, LLC
Our headquarters office address is: 17101 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI USA 48126-2736
Our contact details are: +1.313.441.3000